For those of you who don't know already, Taylor and I are getting a puppy. I researched Golden Retriever breeders in Washington State and found a very nice breeder in Custer, WA (north of Bellingham). It turned out that their mama (Holly) had just given birth to a new litter. There was one boy left for us!
This afternoon Taylor and I got our first look at what will be our puppy ... we don't actually know which one will be lucky enough to go home with us, but one of the 5 boys in the pile o' puppies is ours.
We visited First String Golden Retrievers to see the puppies (3 weeks old) and meet the breeders. We also saw all of their other dogs - ranging from around 2 to probably 12 - all gorgeous! I also found out that one of their puppies is the national champion in obedience.
We're trying to decide on names... feel free to pipe in with your vote or a new suggestion.
Rusty
Cutter
Fenway
Breaker

1 comment:
Never mind the puppies, how do I take the cute brunette home?
Post a Comment