Last week Taylor and I jetted off for Vermont. This trip meant that Fenway would stay in Washington... not to worry, though, he was in the capable hands of his breeders, Joanne and Linda. Check them out here!
Jan. 28 10:55pm: I am already missing Fenway... this evening I pretended that the adorable puppy is with Taylor out playing at the mountain. I was able to do yoga in the living room, but I would trade that for cuddle time! Night one without Fenway is almost over... Taylor and I leave at 7am for New England!
I heard the funniest thing on Project Runway and it was so perfect because I was thinking about Fenway.
"We've been told that in the stew room there is a present for us... a dog?" - Fabio
Jan. 29 8:30am: en route to Minneapolis. Missing Fenway today... however I am happy that he comfortable at Joanne and Linda's instead of in a crate in the belly of a plane like that Great Dane I saw this morning. Taylor and I were too early for the airport because I forget to subtract "Fenway time" from how long we needed to get out the door. Usually we do potty outside, some "good mornings" and cuddle time and breakfast, of course. I then find treats, his leash and we are rushing out the door!
The trip was great - pictures to come. And Fenway is home! He is groomed and has a little haircut (a trim in the right places courtesy of Linda).
Relocated
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment