Fourth of July was so fun so even though it was weeks ago... I had to post about it. Plus, the passing of the day meant we were that much closer to The Big Day.
We visited Ingrid and David in lovely Yachats... while the town is tiny it has a lot to offer. Among the offerings? Fresh seafood and microbrews. Plus, a parade in which my mom dressed as a pirate (photos to come soon).
My mom and I also reviewed one of the projects she is doing for my wedding. I will post some photos when it is complete. In the meantime, my creative description will have to do. The idea is not totally original - I've seen variations in magazines and online. I want to string a pennant banner from each corner diagonally across our tent. I found cotton fabric in various colors and prints (bright, bold, fun!) and chose some that include our wedding colors prominently. I cut the fabric into triangles using pinking sheers and they will be attached to white cotton. I just hope my mom paces herself and does not end up pulling all nighters the week before the wedding.
Relocated
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment