After multiple discussions, many opinions and some taste-testing Taylor and I decided on beer for the wedding. I realize that my opinion is not as important as others only because I am not a beer drinker; however I am the planner, the action-taker. Plus, I am really enjoying checking things off my to-do list. So in one day I lined up our kegs at 2 different breweries.
The Winners:
Black Raven Totem Northwest Pal
Black Raven Trickster IPA
Redhook ESB (this is an Amber ale for those who are not familiar)
Redhook Longhammer IPA
The folks at Black Raven are pretty laid back and while this might freak out the type-A side of me ("You're absolutely positive that the keg with my name on it is the large one, right?") it totally worked in our favor. Because it is our wedding they totally hooked us up. In many cases mentioning the W-word to a vendor jacks up your price in this case it was like waiving a magic wand or something. They are SO nice. So helpful. The best part? The guy helping me goes by "Shiny."
Next: wine
Relocated
17 years ago

1 comment:
yum yum yum
Post a Comment